This week in Science we used all five of our senses to investigate ice.
First, we put an ice cube in a big container of water and another ice cube on a plate – just to see what would happen to them during class.
Next, we talked about our senses.
We see with our eyes.
We smell with our noses.
We hear with our ears.
We taste with our tongues.
We touch with our fingers.
Everyone got his or her own ice cube on a plate.
1) We used our eyes to look at the ice cubes.
It was REALLY hard not to touch the ice.
2) We used our ears to listen to our ice cubes – that’s silly!
3) We used our noses to smell our ice cubes.
4) Finally, we used our fingers to touch our ice cubes:
5) We used our tongues to taste our ice cubes.
Wait a minute – where did our ice cubes go?
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year – see you after vacation,