Visiting and the Admissions Process
Congregation Beth Shalom’s Early Learning Center provides a secure, warm setting for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers throughout the day, year round. We welcome you to come take a look! Lifelong Learning Starts Here.
Tuition Assistance is available for those who qualify.
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour of Beth Shalom Early Learning Center, call 412.421.8857. We hold personalized tours Monday thru Friday 10:00am, 10:30am or 1:00pm. You can email Amira Walker at email@example.com or complete the form below and we will contact you.
What to Expect on a Tour
- Meet with our Director or Assistant Director
- A personalized tour for your child’s needs
- A visit to all academic floors, the gym, the Valinsky Art Studio, music room, and the playground
- An introduction to the prospective teacher
- A time to review paperwork and ask questions
How to Apply
- We require a non-refundable $200 deposit (that becomes a part of your tuition)
- Fill out all paperwork given on the tour (including a Health Form from your child’s pediatrician) (Some of our forms are available by download on our website here)
Arrange a Student Visit
Before your child begins in the program, we encourage you to arrange a transition time. You can spend time in the classroom with your child, leave your child for a few hours for a few times the week before your child starts. This helps to ease the transition for the child and for you.
Please read our ELC Enrollment Policy