Lifelong Learning Starts Here!
Congregation Beth Shalom’s Early Learning Center provides a secure, warm setting for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers throughout the day, year round. We welcome you to come take a look!
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour of Beth Shalom Early Learning Center, please call 412-421-8857 or email email@example.com. We hold tours Monday through Friday 10:00am and 10:30am.
What to Expect on a Tour
- Meet with our Director or Assistant Director
- A personalized tour for your child’s needs
- A visit to all academic floors, the gym, the Valinsky Art Studio, music room, and playground
- An introduction to the prospective teacher
- A time to review paperwork and ask questions
How to Apply
- Fill out Agreement and Enrollment forms. The forms can be emailed to you. The forms are also available here
- We require a non-refundable $200 deposit which will become a part of your tuition once your child is enrolled
- Please complete both forms, and either include a check for the deposit, or provide payment information on the Agreement form. Please drop off or mail the forms to Beth Shalom 5915 Beacon Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15217. You can also email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuition Assistance is available for those who qualify